BreederDAO
Search…
⌃K

Token Issuance & Tokenomics

Token Name:
Token Token Symbol:
Token Supply:
BreederDAO
BREED
1,000,000,000

Seed Round

100,000,000 - 10% of total allocation

Private Round

100,000,000 - 10% of total allocation
Participants in the Seed and Private rounds will receive 10% of their total allocation at TGE. The remaining 90% will have a one-year lock-up period, after which their $BREED tokens vest linearly for a further two years.

Strategic Round

5,000,000 - 0.5% of total allocation
A small strategic round was offered with 5% of their token allocation unlocked at TGE, and the remaining 95% will have a four-month lock-up period, after which their $BREED tokens vest linearly for a further two years.

Team

160,000,000 - 16% of total allocation

$BREED tokens alloted for members of the founding team and core team will have a two-year lock-up period, after which the tokens vest linearly for a further three years.

Advisory

40,000,000 - 4% of total allocation
Advisory tokens will have a one-year cliff followed by a linear release over a one-year period.

Ecosystem

30,804,677.24 - 31.1% of total allocation
An initial 30% of the $BREED tokens were set to be held in the ecosystem development fund. From this pool, an initial 10% will be made available at TGE, with 10% more unlocking every quarter after until the full 100% is unlocked. An additional 10,804,677.24 $BREED tokens were added to the fund from the unsold tokens in the public sale, with no lockup period or vesting conditions. The ecosystem development fund will be used to develop the ecosystem and reward active participation in the DAO. It will be utilized to underpin the various initiatives outlined in this document and other initiatives put forward by the DAO community in the future. The ecosystem development fund is budgeted over a five-year period; however, this may be extended if the DAO is to vote that the BreederDAO ecosystem is sufficiently self-sustaining in the fourth and fifth years.

Treasury

250,000,000 - 25% of total allocation
The treasury is subject to a six-month cliff followed by a 10% release every quarter. This will be used in the future for operational and strategic initiatives as required. Future use may include, but is not limited to, token swaps between strategic partners or acquisition of game assets.

Copper Launch

34,195,322.76 - 3.4% of total allocation
An initial 4.5% was allocated to the public sale on Alchemist’s Copper platform with no lockup period and no vesting conditions to the public. During the actual public sale on April 26, 2022, 3.4% of the total allocation was sold, with the remaining 1.1% distributed into the ecosystem development fund.